Beech House is the largest part of our Farmhouse and has many traditional features some of which date back to the 16th Century. A wonderful house for get-togethers, family gatherings or just a quiet break and is the perfect base for visiting Devon & Cornwall.
En-suite bedrooms, Inglenook Fireplaces with wood burning stoves. Enjoy a soak in the HOT TUB, or a game of snooker / pool on the slate bed table.
BEECH HOUSE MAIN POINTS:
- Four en-suite bedrooms one of which is a four-poster.
- Newly decorated and well equipped kitchen with boot room.
- Comfortable and relaxing sitting room.
- Dinning room with large slate bed dinning / snooker table.
- Full Central Heating system run by Wood Pellet Boiler.
- New larger HOT TUB in landscaped Beech House garden.
- Adventure play area and trampoline.
- Games / Play room with table tennis and ball pool.
- B&B is also available for additional friends and family that may want to join you for part or all of your stay.
- AA: 4 star rating.
Relax in the private garden, or visit our animals, plus have fun in the play area and games room. You may wish to request a delicious home cooked evening meal which will be brought to our in the comfort of your dining room.